[Leica] Rain and Sun

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:52:54 PDT 2017

Thank you Jim!

The seller has explained me that this film is the one in the market with a higher silver content. I don’t have technical knowledgements to know why it could be better or not than other reputated films as Neopan Across or Ilford FP4, the thing is that I like it very much and as you say it remain me too old films from the past, I can see deep blacks, shadow detail, highlights information, nice gradation…. I can’t say if it is similar to the XX… I really want go to the darkroom and see what it gives, I think it will be wonderful. For the moment I’m still busy preparing my trip to Chicago, but when I come back I will do it!

Lluis