[Leica] Featured portfolio in Lenswork... including the cover

Duane Birkey dbirkey at reachbeyond.org
Sat Sep 9 18:48:50 PDT 2017

I am happy to announce that a portfolio of my B&W images titled “Shapes of Chicago” is featured in the current issue of Lenswork.

See a preview of the cover at http://www.lenswork.com/previewpages/lw132/lw132preview.html

Getting published in Lenswork has been a personal dream of mine for a very long time…  I finally submitted images back in May and was quite surprised when I learned that not only was I getting published, but I was being featured and put on the cover.   I received the printed copies Thursday and they updated their website yesterday.   I will also be interviewed about the images next week (I think).  The extended edition version will feature 40 of my images.

Anyhow thank you for celebrating this with me,

Duane