[Leica] IMG: Pho

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Thu Sep 7 23:11:24 PDT 2017

My eyes are (naturally, no surgery) set for right = distance, left =
reading.

When I use my glasses, I still see that way.....

It works.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

I took my M246 to my ophthalmologist appointment this morning.  I chose to
have my left eye lens implant focused for distance and I can focus the
camera with it again!  Now I'm considering whether to have the right eye
implant focused for reading.  That is essentially what I have right now
because I can see distance with my left eye and read with my right eye.
That way I could use the camera - focusing and setting it - without glasses.
Opinions??