[Leica] Forgotten memories new additions

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:06:46 PDT 2017

Philippe, Gerry, Jayanand, Ken

Thank you very much for your comments, specially for those concerning the contrat. Some days ago I had a similar discussion with some Barcelona photographers friends, I don’t know why we trend to push the contrast on the images in our monitors, maybe due to the retro-illumination effect?, I think my renewed experience in the darkroom has helped me to “restore” in my mind the  classical B&W values. On the other hand these shots was with my old M3 and Summicron Rigid sold longtime ago, that lens had some haze and fungus and I think that this fact helped to give this certain smooth contrast.

LLuis