[Leica] In La Rambla

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:51:28 PDT 2017

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your comment. These two pictures are old, missed on my postings, the Kiss is from 2014 and the Tattoo from 1998….. But be sure I continue shooting and tryng to be invisible, there some street photographers I’ve saw on youtube that they interfere in the situation saying something to the persons, I prefer do my pictures in total discretion, or invisibility….

Cheers
Lluis