[Leica] Question

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:09:55 PDT 2017

What the others have said.

I personally would take two cameras along - one for Tara and one for yourself, OF A SIMILAR BRAND AND MOUNT.
One with a flexible zoom screwed on, the other with a very limited and light selection of your AF lenses that both of you know and like to use. I believe you understand why.
In case of mishap, both can alternately keep shooting.
In anticipation for our next trip, Alice just bought herself an XT-20 with the nice WR 18-135 to match the XT-2 and 18-55 + 50-230 I usually lug along. Same cards and batteries, one complete water/dust-proof camera, etc, etc.

Get back to Alice if you need more info on Morocco - she visited the place several times I think.

And most of all , stay safe, enjoy, and report :-)

Amities
Philippe

PS: shoot RAW - most modern coach windows get a treatment that screws up the most determined sensor as regards color temperature - you’ll give yourself increased possibilities to address the problem when back home.
Before digital, and based on my experience in Tunisia, I would also have recommended a polariser - not really needed now with RAW and LR ;-)