[Leica] IMGS: Portugal

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 06:55:02 PDT 2017

Thanks, Jayanand.  The parts of India that we visited had many, many more
people than Portugal!!  The countryside in Portugal is very
sparsely settled and many villages are deserted because all of the young
people moved away.  I love photographing in India because so much of life
takes place on the street.  Both are beautiful countries, though, when you
get out of the cities and into the rural areas!

Tina