[Leica] lightroom

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Wed Oct 18 13:40:06 PDT 2017

Hi Mark,

Glad we agree.  To me, the file from the camera is very similar to the
exposed film I used to get from my Leica IIIa in the 1950s and 60s.
It's a starting point.  What I refer to as processing includes necessary
straightening, cropping, exposure adjustment, and tonal adjustments to
make it a useful image.  I seldom shoot landscapes on a tripod, so I
have no dedication to printing full images as framed in the camera.
What you see is what I feel is the necessary part of the exposed image,
not what happened to fall within its field of view when I released the
shutter.