[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: a winery visit

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 23 13:39:16 PST 2017

Nathan mon ami!
Photojournalism at it's finest!!!!!!! :-)
 SMASHING EXCELLENT STORY TELLING WITH THE FINEST OF PHOTOGRAPHIC QUALITY!!!!
It's the eye/eyes and reactions of fleeting moments of "see it?" SHOOT IT!" In capturing the peak moments. Or a fleeting moment of nature!
We all have seen your photo spreads from many locations within the confines of Europe and some USA. Time after time they are fabulous. Hardly ever an item missed. Complete with the accompanying dialogue.
Thankyou for making some of my days of late worth while looking at the computer screen.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.