[Leica] finally got my M9-P back from repair

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Thu Nov 23 13:36:13 PST 2017

I have been without a working M for about 2 years now. Yesterday my M9-P
was returned with repairs completed. It has been gone for so long that I
can't remember where I put the neck strap and the Transcend SDHC card
that it wants. I'll find them. Maybe after these repairs it will work
with a SanDisk but for now I'm not going to chance it.

The cost of buying a replacement on eBay has dropped by 50% during its
absence, but they still aren't what ordinary people would call "cheap".