[Leica] Barcelona Demonstration for Freedom Political Prisoners

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:10:48 PST 2017

Thank you very much to all for your comments, I apologize if I don’tt respond individually, it will take for me a lot of time to explain many things in English, on the other hand I think it is preferable avoid political discussions on the List, as photographers we shot what we see, bu also I think that our look is never innocent.

May I suggest to read this articles published on the Times by the British journalist John Carlin, he has lived in Spain and he has just been fired from the Journal “El Pais” for this article, in my opinion he explains very well the history and the actual sitiation.

Thank you!

<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/catalan-independence-arrogance-of-madrid-explains-this-chaos-vmh7nnxsx>

Saludos cordiales
Lluis