[Leica] IMG: Autumn leaves

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Thu Nov 9 13:11:23 PST 2017

I respond much more strongly to the uncropped version than the cropped one - but they are very different images in terms of what they portray.

For me the structure of the tree and the lighter leaves  mid-image-left add a great deal of interest and complexity. I see a few alternative crops that seek a middle ground between the two images. The sky visible to the right of the trunk at the bottom of the image take away from the density and I’d look for a way to deal with those. Good use of photo tools!

Thank you for sharing, good work, good eye.

Adam