[Leica] Elmhurst High School in September

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Wed Nov 1 18:08:07 PDT 2017

Chris,
As I'm currently involved in organising 50th anniversary reunions at two
of my schools in 2018, it always brings a tinge of sadness to see
people's childhood memories being crushed into oblivion. I had to look
at the place in Google maps and there is indeed a large hole behind it.
Seems incredible to me that the returns on limestone make enough sense
to purchase a large site in a city and so close to its airport.  Are you
sure it's limestone they're mining and not gold or uranium??

Has the FW population crashed so much that the school can be dispensed with?

Douglas