[Leica] Cheap, small 1.4 magnifier lost. Replacement wanted.

Peter Cheyne peter.cheyne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 23:09:44 PDT 2017

About  10 years ago I bought a viewfinder 1.4 magnifier for my Leica RFs.
It was about UD$20 from Hong Kong or somewhere near there. It was tiny,
maybe smaller than the expensive Leica ones, and very good. I see it's not
in its little pouch. I guess It's at home somewhere, but I would like to
buy a replace.

This one on eBay is bulkier, and more expensive:

*http://tinyurl.com/klml6ab <http://tinyurl.com/klml6ab>*

Does anyone know where I can find one of the cheaper ones, or does anyone
have one to sell?

All best,

Peter