[Leica] IMGs: architecture x 4

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Tue Mar 21 16:14:31 PDT 2017

Yesterday, I had little time, so during a quick trip to the chemists, I
took these architectural shots in Monkstown village.
All can be seen larger, if you so desire.

Monkstown Church built in 1789. Sony A7ii with Zuiko 35/2.8.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_20032017_Monkstown+Church.jpg.html

St. Patrick Church Monkstown, dedicated in 1866. Sony A7ii with Zuiko
35/2.8.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_20032017_St+Patricks+Church+Monkstown.jpg.html

The Knox Memorial Hall, Monkstown built in 1902. Sony A7ii with Zuiko
35/2.8.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_20032017_Knox+Hall+Monkstown.jpg.html

One of my local pubs - Goggins, Monkstown still carrying a rugby flag
after the defeat of the old enemy. Sony A7ii with Zuiko 35/2.8.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Mk_20032017_Goggins+Pub+Monkstown.jpg.html

Douglas