[Leica] Shadows looking into the past

Aram leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:58:04 PST 2017

While exercising in my “man cave” I noticed this shadow on the wall caused by a reflection off the window ledge.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Scope.jpg.html

I have not used that scope for a few years.  just had to have one when I retired to replace the ready access I had when teaching.  Wish it were a Zeiss or Leica.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson

[AVG logo] <http://www.avg.com/internet-security>

www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/internet-security>