[Leica] Chemical Stains on Film

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 17:03:09 PDT 2017

In my opinion the best way is to wash again the film, if the stain are from the fixer, start with the more simple way, distilled water and Kodak Photo Flo, or - I’m not sure if it will work but try Hypo Clearing Agent, did you tried PEC-12?, I think too you can try with diluted alcohol Isopropilic

Good luck…!
Lluis