[Leica] another iPhone pc

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 18:10:35 PDT 2017

Thanks for the comment.  I agree with you in some aspect, but landscape has changed, and the nearest actual camera store stocking chemistry and paper is more than four hours away.  The price of a single image on film and printed can be immense.

On the other hand, I'm posting as much as ever, and my investment is entirely in equipment.

After sixty years of photography, with more than fifty in the darkroom, I no longer have stained fingers, I can make as many trial images as I want, and I can upload a picture from my moving car if I want!

from my iPad

Sonny Carter