[Leica] Health News

FRANK DERNIE frank.dernie at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 21 09:06:02 PDT 2017

Good news Gerry - I am really enjoying your archive by the way.cheers,Frank

    On Wednesday, 21 June 2017, 16:29, Gerry Walden <gwpics at me.com> wrote:

 You guys have been incredibly supportive through my latest problems, for which I can never thank you enough. Today I had a visit from the wonderfully titled ‘Health Failure Nurse’ who was a delightful young lady called Fiona. She gave me a 100% clean bill of health. Just have to keep monitoring my kidney function through regular blood tests.

Looks like I may be around to be a pain for a bit longer.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or