[Leica] Medium Format

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:16:18 PDT 2017

To all

Thank you for looking and comenting.

Dan, as Mark says in our days many people has no idea how it work a Rolleiflex, others look at it and ask me how old it is… but you can point your camera to your subject quite easy and the people don’t see the “agressivity” when a camera is on the eyes level, in addition the Rolleiflex is really a silent shooter, even more than a M3, yhe only inconvenient for me is focusing precisely.

Lluis