[Leica] Father's Day Tribute

Bernard Quinn bjq1 at mac.com
Sun Jun 18 10:19:03 PDT 2017

This is the interior of St. Peter Claver’s Church in Brooklyn, NY. It was founded in 1920 by my Great Uncle the Rt. Rev. Msgr. Bernard J. Quinn. It was the first church for Black Catholics in the United States. He also founded an orphanage for Black Children in Wading River, on Long Island. He is today a candidate for sainthood. Truly.

I post this picture on Fathers Day as a tribute to all the people in this world, male and female, who have spent their lives in the vineyard quietly toiling to nurture and care for rest us. Happy Father’s Day to Uncle Barney and to the rest of the caregivers in the world!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/St_+Peter+Claver_s.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/St_+Peter+Claver_s.jpg.html>

Comments and Criticisms Welcome!

Barney