[Leica] For TED - Assignment #3, water, as in flowing

Susan Ryan skalte at icloud.com
Wed Jun 7 11:28:48 PDT 2017

Thanks, Ted. I was getting tired when I took it and didn’t even think about the fact I was cutting corners. Had spent time shooting underneath with the water coming down from overhead, with plexiglass over the camera to protect it. It wasn’t working, and I was getting worried I’d really screw up and ruin my camera. So, at least you succeeded in getting me thinking about trying something different from my usual, even though it was a fail!

Sue