[Leica] IMG: More from Hallstatt and the Salzkammergut region

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat Jul 29 16:19:30 PDT 2017

Peter, I'll resist the urge to see The Sound of Music. Your Nonnberg
photo is more than adequate.

Yes, the effects of global warming are fairly obvious even after only a
fifteen year gap away from a place. I noticed it on the Stubai glacier
at the end of the Stubaital south of Innsbruck in Austria. Ah sure, it's
only those pesky sunspots isn't it, and governments full of wise, well
meaning people who really care about us will mind us, won't they? They
will, won't they? I mean the people do use their votes wisely, don't
they? OK they were wrong about that Mr. Hitler, but lightning doesn't
strike twice, does it???

Douglas