[Leica] For Sale: Fuji X-T1 and Sony A7

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Fri Jul 21 14:30:26 PDT 2017

I have the following items for sale:

Fujifilm X-T1, Graphite silver body (only) - 16.3 MP. $650 including shipping inside the US. We’ll figure something out internationally. Excellent condition.

Fujifilm X-T1, black body (only) - 16.3 MP, formerly owned by a member of this group it seems especially interested in park benches… $600 including shipping (see above) Excellent condition

Sony A7 body 24.3 MP $800 including shipping (see above), scratches on the real LCD display, otherwise very good condition

Sony A7R body only 36.4 MP $1,200 including shipping, slight scratches on the rear LCD display, otherwise very good condition

Photos available upon request, ask for what you’d like to see.

I’m consolidating gear around the X-T2 which does a fine job with my Leica M glass, and the Sony A7 ii series and am going to look at a Leica T2 when I get down to Walnut Creek.

Thanks for looking.

Drop me a line if you’re interested. I’ve never shipped anything out of the country before so that’s something I’ll have to investigate.

Batteries not included…

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA