[Leica] noct .95 ?

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Jul 18 20:24:59 PDT 2017

I never got a shot I didn’t like from my Noct. F1 circa 2001. I still have it.
I left in on my camera for a year spurning any other Leica glass. There’s nothing you can’t shoot with it. On the lug, we get all those stuff how its only good for this or that excuses for getting rid of a lens whose only purpose was to tie up some money for an interim period until the money was needed
Yes, it’s as great for shots stopped down as it is close in, high noon at the salt flats or 0 dark hundred in the coal mine. I missed the focus with this lens as often as I did with my Summicron. Around the zero area. After its been on your camera that you use every day it’s not heavy. It’s my Leica.
I was never without it.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer