[Leica] noct .95 ?

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Tue Jul 18 19:34:21 PDT 2017

Hi Steve,

I seem to recall reading this once, but I didn't realize the
significance of what you were saying.  After re-reading it today, I set
my Fuji X-T2 up with Acros selected as a film type, and made a few
indoor shots.  The red on B&W did make it easier to focus.  I then
opened the files in Lightroom and, while first displaying in B&W, they
eventually appeared as RAF files in color.  I look forward to trying
this during routine outdoor shots tomorrow.

Thanks!