[Leica] Chicago exhibit update

Jayanand Govindaraj jayanand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:33:33 PDT 2017

I am sure it will be a resounding success. I have already seen the print quality, and the photographs Luis has chosen, and I feel that putting in a special effort to attend would be handsomely rewarded. Unfortunately, I am many thousands of miles away, making it difficult to be there.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad