[Leica] 50mm f1.1 lens for Leica M 35mm f2 for Fuji X $69 I ordered one to see

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Fri Jul 14 11:09:24 PDT 2017

Also was wondering what the discussion was as it will not “mount/Latch” on M4 M4a (what is M4a? M4MOT? MDa?
Said to work on M4-P and up mount latch is same for M4-2 and all M4 flavors  M3 had the protective collar does that  foul the mount? (Can’t imagine)

Any one else have word
They say August Production will fix issue

Thanks

Mark