[Leica] IMG: Takumar Images

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Wed Jul 12 09:45:05 PDT 2017

I decided to get more distance between the camera and subjects, so
fitted the X-T2 with my Takumar 135/3.5, set to 3.5.  Here is a
Silver-Spotted Skipper sipping from a Buddleia bloom, at a distance of
about 5 ft.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170712-DSCF2852.JPG.html

As I started back inside, something on the brick wall caught my eye.  As
I looked more closely, I realized it was a pair of flies in a mating
coupling.  A ten minute search identified them as Tiger Bee Flies.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170712-DSCF2858.JPG.html