[Leica] TL2?

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Jul 11 20:21:19 PDT 2017

It’s an iPhone which doesn’t make phone calls.
It’s selling for $1950 plus tax and license they have lens hoods which cost more than that.
The IPhone 8 will cost $1200 next year
Perhaps it’s mainly made of electronic modules which are outsourced by electronic groups and is a cheaper way to put together a still quality camera.
But I still think this kissing of the iPhone mentalities ass is not the way to be a quality camera company.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer