[Leica] Images of East Berlin

Howard L Ritter Jr hlritter at twc.com
Mon Jul 3 10:37:47 PDT 2017

My God, Oliver, that’s remarkable! You must be one of just a handful of people in the world who can say that. Have you recorded the history of your WWII experience, oral or written?

A bit tangential, but do you know a novel called “Cafe Berlin”, by Harold Nebenzal? He also wrote the screenplay for “Cabaret”. The book’s protagonist lived in Berlin during the same period, “sometimes with faked identification, sometimes in hiding."

With great admiration,
—howard