[Leica] PESO 06 26 17

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Sun Jul 2 10:26:18 PDT 2017

Yes it does it turns out the Nikon DR-6 Rectangular Right Angle Viewfinder B&H # NIDR6 MFR # 4753 selling down the street for only $194.00 with tax making for a cool 200 bucks.
“no more lying on your belly to get that shot of a bug”
I miss Oregon. No tax and no bugs.
Buy it used for 20 bucks from Harvey down the street who grabbed it when it fell off the back of a truck.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer