[Leica] IMG: iPhones Know No Boundaries

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:43:48 PST 2017

Nice catch Jim!

As you say we have not this monopoly, some years ago when I’ve start shooting people at phone was still uncommon, today is an use and abuse everywhere! and the worst! when you are with family or friends in a group and you are going to shoot a picture doing our usual attitude to put the camera in our eyes, you find in front of your lens a lot of hands with their iPhones shooting….

Lluis