[Leica] Leica lenses on Fuji X Pro 1 Vs Sony A7

Bernard Quinn bjq1 at mac.com
Wed Jan 25 12:52:42 PST 2017

Upgraded the software on my Fuji X Pro 1, got a Fuji brand M adapter and had a go at it. I can focus it, but even with the MF focus peaking turned on and with using the enlarged focus are feature focusing was not that easy for me. Best I can describe it is that you turn the focus ring until the image in the viewfinder is as pixelated as possible.

I also have a Sony A7 and the kit zoom lens which comes with. When you are using the A7 with an  mount lens is it any easier to focus than the X Pro 1?

Any hints or suggestions to make manual focusing on the X Pro 1 more agreeable. Yeah, I thought of that. I am retired and an M10 will get me divorced and dead, and probably not it that order.

Thanks,

Barney