[Leica] IMG: Gemeentemuseum Den Haag - come with me to look at art

scleroplex scleroplex at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:12:30 PST 2017

And I really adore that photography is not banned there.
Bharani

Message: 22
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 07:47:26 +0100
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>, Olympus Camera Discussion
        <olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gemeentemuseum Den Haag - come with me to look
        at art

On Wednesday morning, I visited the main art museum in The Hague,
Gemeentemuseum Den Haag. I went there not knowing what to expect but
was bowled over by the variety and richness of the collections. I love
it when I ?discover? an artist whom I had not encountered before. In
this case, I saw an exhibition of work by Alice Neel (1900-1984), an
American painter. I invite you to come along with me on a walk through
the galleries:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Gemeentemuseum-Den-Haag/

CAUTION: THERE IS FULL FRONTAL NUDITY, MALE AND FEMALE. If such things
offend you, move on.

Cheeers,