[Leica] Cameraquest claim re. Voigtlander 50mm f/3.5 Heliar IV M mount

Paul Roark roark.paul at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:45:16 PST 2017

The quote about the Heliar being the best ever tested, etc. may come from
an old Modern Photo test.  Photozone tested one on a NEX and did a
comparable test of the 50 f/2 Zeiss ZM (which I have).  The ZM is better --
not surprisingly.

I must say, however, if there was on old classic, perhaps collapsible lens
that one could put on a digital M that really was superb, it would make a
rather unique combination and conversation piece.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com