[Leica] People Photographs

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 10:31:53 PST 2017

Thanks Jayanand, makes sense - all the more so as I was a D700 user once, and missed the ease of switching focus on the X-E1 and the X-T1.
The X-T2 has solved that issue, and I command fuiji for that too.

And yes, no teasing intended here, I just wanted to know if I had missed something on the new to me X-T2 :-)

Amities
Philippe