[Leica] Don Dory comment

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:20:03 PST 2017

Hi Scott, he goes by the name of Q.  He can be found sometimes helping out at Wings camera on Briarcliff in Atlanta or harassing Michael at Dunwoody Photo in Dunwoody Ga.  of course not when found documenting transgender and prostitutes in midtown Atlanta or on Piedmont and Ponce de Leon also in Atlanta GA,.

Sent from my iPad