[Leica] No tinc por / I'm not afraid - Blog B&W

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Aug 30 09:14:12 PDT 2017

Great shots. Thanks for posting. I don't have a particular favourite but some of
the ones with shallow DoF by candle light (the little girl, the couple
embracing, the father and son etc).

I find myself moved by the very last one, which would stand out as a photo,
independently of the sad circumstances under which it was taken.

A question: some of them seem quite dark on my screen. Is it my screen or are
they "just that way"?

Peter