[Leica] Eclipse tips

Mark Rabiner mark at rabinergroup.com
Tue Aug 29 03:06:07 PDT 2017

I admit I find the advice "Don't take photographs" in this context one of the more annoying I’ve ever come upon.
There’s a name for his kind of pain in the ass whatever it is and I’ll have to dredge it up.

It would work better before the smart phone age.
You’re not going to pry that picture taking smart phone out of their cold dead hands and in this case, I’m glad.
They’re  (everybody) going to photograph anything and everything and send it instantly to their friends. I can think of  a worse turn of events.
Photographers and photography is no longer marginalized as it was getting to be right before smartphones hit. We were the bad guys.
Now we’re always doing what everyone else is always doing.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 8/26/17, 4:58 AM, "LUG on behalf of Daniel Ridings" <lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of dlridings at gmail.com> wrote: