[Leica] IMGS: Summerfest

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 06:02:18 PDT 2017

I had put the blame on my screen, only to discover that you (John) find the same faults.

I believe the semi HDR look comes from too wide an extension of the histogram; I’d first have a second look at the white point, which brings us all back to the "expose to the right" threads of years past ;-).

OTT it is nice documentary work, thanks for sharing Tina.

Amities
Philippe