[Leica] IMGs: Shamrocks and accidental watercolors

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:08:18 PDT 2017

Douglas,

Oxalis is what George and I call  shamrock.   It comes in lots of colors
and some different shaped but three leaves.

 Irish Shamrock (seamair bhuí) is  Trifolium dubium (lesser clover) or
Trifolium repens or seamair bhán (white clover,)

My Friday Flower on the 14th  http://sonc.com/look/?p=5485  is another
"shamrock".