[Leica] IMG: Digit-Al Photo

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Wed Apr 26 07:57:24 PDT 2017

Yes. Though, like most cameras, correct accessories improve ergonomics and personal functionality. The Schneideroptics.com Century 2x TELE solves the too-wide issue. And a Bluetooth shutter release does a fine job of getting around some of the twitchy. I also use a couple of extremely small and light tripods 25% of the time; which together with the Bluetooth release turn the the device into a lovely micro-view-camera.

Sent from my iPad