[Leica] IMG: Backyard Critters

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sun Apr 23 11:23:31 PDT 2017

While looking around for action on a cloudy morning, I spotted this male
Robin showing off his breast colors as he bobbed about the yard.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170423-DSCF1692.JPG.html

The squirrels frequently pause on the small knob on this oak tree,
thinking they are hidden from my sight.  This time, I caught him.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170423-DSCF1672.JPG.html

This crow with a broken wing feather has been visiting the yard for the
past several days.  He seems to get around just fine, despite the handicap.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170423-DSCF1691.JPG.html