[Leica] Health scare

Oliver Bryk oliverbryk at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 08:51:59 PDT 2017

Hello Gerry,

it’s good to have news of you. We are at increasing risk of falling as we age. I keep a walker by my bedside to support me on the way to the loo when nature calls (also with increasing frequency).

I had a pacemaker implanted many years ago. The surgery was a non-event. The cardiac surgeon and I chatted about favorite places to visit in Italy.

The table was a bit uncomfortable; the imaging device to guide the surgeon is under the table. Tomorrow is my semi-annual Pacer check.

Best wishes,

Oliver