[Leica] anyone know of someone who can make my R9/DMR work again?

Stasys Petravicius stasys1 at cox.net
Sat Apr 15 13:36:34 PDT 2017

Hi All- the Leica factory in Germany did/would not work on it when I had it there. It would be nice to use it again. I think the problem is with the DRM back. If when it tries to work the exposures are WAY off. Very overexposed. Sometimes after the shutter release it just locks up. I have 2 batteries, and even fully charged there are operational problems. It is more interesting to use - with better results than my SONY a7r. TIA for suggestions. Stasys