[Leica] Help with Epson Artisan 50

herbertkanner hkanner at sonic.net
Thu Apr 13 20:11:21 PDT 2017

Hi folks. Yes, I’m still alive. Had some setbacks, but am slowly regaining strength and thinking again about photography. My printer is driving me nuts. It’s an Epson Artisan 50 that has been quite accurate for years and has decided to act up. My monitor has been calibrated with one of those Spyder things and I always used to get prints that were visually close to what showed on my screen. But now, after a year of disuse, it prints purple flowers as red. I’ve done everything I can think of, including head cleaning and replacing several old cartridges, but this gross error persists. I’m using LR 6.

Any ideas?

Herb

kanner at acm.org

If you question authority,