[Leica] Experimenting with the iPhone

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Mon Sep 19 17:22:48 PDT 2016

Thanks Ken. As soon as i put the question out there I went to the ProCamera app and saw that I could choose RAW (I'd already upgraded to 10). Then Steve showed the petapixel article; and I downloaded the Lightroom Mobile app. So I'm beginning to see the possibilities opening up.

a note off the iPad, George