[Leica] Fw: IMGs: Beach images x 6

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Oct 30 15:17:55 PDT 2016

Thanks very much to Jim Nichols for spotting and pointing out the problem.
I'm posting the correct links for the last beach themed photographs from my
trip to Nice.

Beach babes strolling. Juan-les-Pins, Cote d'Azur, France. Fuji X100S.
See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Juan-les-Pins+4+The+Beach+Babes.jpg.html

Sunbather reading. Juan-les-Pins, Cote d'Azur, France. Fuji X100S. See
 LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Juan-les-Pins+5+Sunbather+Chair.jpg.html

Dismantling the summer pier. Juan-les-Pins, Cote d'Azur, France. Fuji
 X100S. See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Juan-les-Pins+8+Beach+Activity.jpg.html

The only backrest on a stony beach. Nice, Cote d'Azur, France. Fuji
X100S. See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Nice+25+Stony+Beach.jpg.html

A view of Nice's stony beach from the vantage point of Le Chateau. Nice,
 Cote d'Azur, France. Fuji X100S. See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Nice+57+Chateau+view.jpg.html

A woman reads while building up her not inconsiderable tan. Villefranche,
 Cote d'Azur, France. Fuji X100S. See LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/France/Cote+dAzur+2016/Nice+57+Chateau+view.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms, if you wish to air them, are welcome.

Douglas