[Leica] Leica M Magazine

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Sat Oct 29 02:21:40 PDT 2016

At the Craig Semetko workshop held in the LFI gallery in Hamburg we were given a copy of the latest M Magazine that they produce. there is no way their website does it justice. It is about a centimetre thick and is very well printed and bound. To call it a 'magazine' is almost insulting it, Yes, it is available free as a download but this is one I want to keep. In fact I was so impressed I bought the other 3 that have been issued so far (it is out twice a year I believe), and have just completed the first edition. They seem documentary orientated but then the M is not the camera of choice for architectural photography is it? If you can then I would thoroughly recommend getting yours well you can.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or